Gartner released its latest Magic Quadrant of Unified Communications. CRN has the list but you have to click through a bunch of slides.
- Cisco with Spark and its interactive virtual whiteboard (expensive)
- Microsoft Skype4B - except the conferencing is meh
- MITEL - except the hodeg-podge of Toshiba, Aastra, Shoretel, premise and cloud make it a mess (Mitel's largest partner: Frontier)
- Challengers: Huawei < how is that even possible?
- NEC only offers UCaaS in North America?!
- Avaya with Zang Spaces manacled by bankruptcy
- UNIFY doesn't offer UCaaS - just on-premise and collab
- ALE (Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise) owned by China Huaxin
- Shoretel is on the MQ.
Get the RAD-INFO INC 2017 Hosted PBX Market Report: here.